Re: Nels Cline touring with Wilco

hey i'm a BIG nels fan and he definitely adds to the 'voodoo soup' that is
'$wilco$'...
caught them on 'letterman' a coupla wks ago and jeff tweedy finally
realizes
he dont have to strum guitar w/ nels in tow-
didnt see nels <16seconder> there tho'-its usually right up in front when
he
is stageright...
fwiw