Looking for input on Finale Compositions / whether to re-produce

Hello all -

I'm looking for some input and opinions on whether I should pay someone
to create better versions of two songs that I composed in score format,
using Finale 2000, and converted to MP3. These will be on my next CD.
First, I'm looking for your review of the sound and patch quality of the
clips below.  I have a feeling that the quality is sub-standard, because
I used my notebook computer's sound card to generate them. Second, if I
decide to improve the quality, I will be looking for someone to take my
MIDI files, play them using a high quality keyboard, sound canvas, or
sample generator of some sort, and record them to MP3. My only other
option is to pay real classical musicians to play them, which could get
costly.

Here are the songs. Both utilize vibes, bass, and pizzicato violin. Be
sure to copy the entire URL from http to .mp3.

Cantor's Madhouse
http://www.myweb.cableone.net/chagstrom2/music/kris-hartung/Cantor's%20M
adhouse.mp3

Race to Infinity