RE: streaming live shows

I cannot connect to 192.168.1.103, probably because this address space is
reserved for local networks (i.e. when you setup your home network). Is
this
the address the TeVeo site gave you, or the address of your computer at
home. If the latter, I'd need your public IP...

Thanks,

        Rainer

Rainer Thelonius Balthasar Straschill
Moinlabs GFX and Soundworks - www.moinlabs.de