RE: pedal steels + YES

 Y'all are wrong, those are lap steels, not pedal steels..a Fender Twin
Neck
and Quad Neck. Saw em up close..no pedals, and no place for them, just
planks of wood with strings attached. One neck tuned normal guitar, one
tuned to an open E.

Btw, He has a JamMan in his rack, though I never heard him loop with it.

Dave Eichenberger
http://www.hazardfactor.com