Re: EDP delivery?

> Has anyone received an EDP from the new shipment?  I've been on Alto's
waiting list for some months, and I've called them a couple times, but they
keep telling me to wait.  Does anyone else have them in stock?

I think Musician's Friend ( http://www.musiciansfriend.com/ ) has them in
stock. At least, they did the last time I checked.

I just got mine yesterday from Musician's Friend ... after I had to
haul-ass
home from work to intercept UPS because Musician's Friend screwed up and
shipped it to my home address instead of my shipping address which is where
I was waiting for it (my office). When I originally ordered the thing,
seems
like a lifetime ago, in early February, my shipping address was correct.
Then as the months went by and Musician's Friend mistakenly cancelled the
order even though I told them not to (once by e-mail and then by phone), I
called them and made them reinstate the order but they didn't put the
correct shipping address back in. Just another one of the many headaches
caused by the inexcusable delay of the Echoplex shipment and Musician's
Friend incompetance.

Ordering this EDP was the worst product purchase experience I've ever had
in
my life for one of the coolest products I've ever used. I will never
forgive
Gibson for this. This situation was completely unacceptable. Hopefully,
this
is the last time I will have to comment on that and everything will be okay
with the EDP and I can move on.

- Dave