Repeater power supply

--- "loop.pool" <looppool@cruzio.com> wrote:

> Also,  lastly,   I've jury rigged a velcro system so that my Repeater is
>ALWAYS
> plugged in and strain reliefed.
>
> The Repeater power supply is possibly the worst concieved power supply
>in the
> universe.............I hate it!     I haven't looked into it, but I
>imagine
> that you could have someone rewire it for you.

Peter Toms at Condor Electronics in Seattle produces an upgraded power
supply for
Repeaters. It's got better specs and is more sturdy. Condor is the only
authorized Repeater repair facility, so they have a lot of experience with
these
machines. There's more info available in the archives for the yahoo
repeater-users group.

Greg