Re: Stereo-zation

Since I think Mark has the DM4, it's probably reasonable to say that if
you like the DM4, then you will probably like the MM4 for modulation
effects. It almost certainly is not up the standards of the TC SCF, but
it covers a broader range of effects and does so reasonably
competently. So, one of the things you need to ask yourself is how much
range you need. Do you want a great chorus or do you want several
pretty good effects.

Finally, if you are putting the EH16 on a table top, you could
presumably put a Vortex on the same table. Bill Frisell totes an MPX100
around and uses it without a rack. My SansAmp + Vortex combination is
tempting me to sell a bunch of stuff except for liking the notion of
being able to gig with no rack which doesn't really work once you go
past one rack item.

Mark