Re: Stereo-zation

Yes I'd go for something like the Vortex.. but I'm trying to stay away
from a rack.  The idea is to tuck it behind the EH-16 on my shelf.

In my journey I keep coming across the Korg Pandora PX4 for pretty low
prices.  I used to have a toneworks pedal... the ax something... I
thought it was way cool when used in front of my Ampeg amp.  I'm
thinking I may try out a PX4 and see if I can disable it's amp models
(can you?  The manual I downloaded seemed very light on information)
and just use modulations, delays and reverbs.  It's more money than I
initially thought I'd spend...

but it always is.

Mark