Re: Insert mode questions

At 12:38 PM 6/30/2004, Dave Sturt wrote:

> >  >Quantize has three "on" values: cycle, sub-cycle, and loop.  When
> >  >starting an Insert, are all three of these treated as if they
> >  >were "cycle", or is it possible to quantize the beginning
> >  >of an insert to a sub-cycle or loop?
> >
> > Yes, that's a fault in the manual.
> >In Loop3 there was only Quant=CYC ( or OFF),
> >and it seems that sentence  didn't get updated to cover the new
> >settings.

hmm, oops. sorry! As Andy explained, quantizing applies in the same way to
all the features that quantize. So Insert would follow the setting, and
wait for the next 8th, cycle, or loop point depending on how it is set.

>Hi - is this the only mistake in the manual - or are there any other known
>errors???

I think I mainly fixed errors from the old manual, and hopefully didn't
introduce any new ones with the new material. (besides the one above!)
Nobody has mentioned any others so far, so let's keep our fingers crossed.

kim