Re: Line 6 echo pro questions

the line 6 is OK as an insert - you can't really use it on send/return 'cause even with the mox knob to 100% wet, it still passes the input signal + you get a double buss thing going.
I have been using the alt3/4 outputs on a cheap behringer board to feed the line 6.
hit mute + you hear the signal only coming through the line 6 - unmute and your sig is on the stereo buss + not feeding line6.

the tonality on the line6 is a little crispy at times, but the echo models are good on their own - add basic looping (actually not so basic) + the pedal begins to have a little more appeal.

mine has been screwing up the last couple of weeks, so I bought a power supply + it is still acting dodgy ( unexplained mode changes not related to switches hit @ the time...)