From: Lance Zechinato
Sent: Monday, June 28, 2004 7:49 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: RE: EDP/MF availability

Kevin, thanks for the update.  Much appreciated.  This will be my first
EDP.
I ordered it by Web in late April.  I'm new to the Gibson/EDP/manufacturer
controversy, so I don't have any questions.

Regarding Musician's Friend and backorder notices, I've never gotten one.
ordered mine over the Web, and I just check the status of my Web order.
Still shows it's on backorder.  I assume that's because they haven't yet
sent out all the EDPs on backorder.

Lance