Re: CFC Problem Repeater

Repeater compatible CFCs are currently available, just hard to fine.
The important thing about CFCs for the repeater is that they need to
have Hitachi controllers (whatever that means).  pretec.com sells
them, you can check the yahoo repeater group for more info.

--
Art Simon
http://art.simon.tripod.com