sound hole cover for loops

Hey guy and gals.

I guess this is a slightly OT post,

basically i wondered if any of you have had any experiance using electro
acoustic guitar with a sound hole cover?

Its funny, I cant find ANYWHERE that sells them , yet nearly every bg
artist
I have seen using acoustics ( howie day, Richard Ashcroft, Sting!!!)
seems
to have one fitted.
  Is it something they are keeping to them selves.

the reason I belive I need one is that when I last took my acoustic guitar
to do some loops at my regular slot, (where I usually use an electric) all
my loops where ruined by intermitent feedback, I tried to use it as an
"effect" but in the end it just sounded crap.

could anyone recomemd anywhere in the uk where I could pick one up and if
any of you use one could you tell me how it effects the sound and  how
good
they are at stopping feedback.

thanks

Phill