[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Date Index][Thread Index][Author Index]

sound hole cover for loops

Hey guy and gals.

I guess this is a slightly OT post,

basically i wondered if any of you have had any experiance using electro 
acoustic guitar with a sound hole cover?

Its funny, I cant find ANYWHERE that sells them , yet nearly every bg 
I have seen using acoustics ( howie day, Richard Ashcroft, Sting!!!)  
to have one fitted.
  Is it something they are keeping to them selves.

the reason I belive I need one is that when I last took my acoustic guitar 
to do some loops at my regular slot, (where I usually use an electric) all 
my loops where ruined by intermitent feedback, I tried to use it as an 
"effect" but in the end it just sounded crap.

could anyone recomemd anywhere in the uk where I could pick one up and if 
any of you use one could you tell me how it effects the sound and  how 
they are at stopping feedback.



Stay in touch with absent friends - get MSN Messenger