Re: Fw: EDP Oversampling

I think Jesse is making a good point there. I had not understood he
was asking about the HalfSpeed feature. Since the EDP does it by
lowering the sample rate of the D/A it may sound less clean than with
interpolation at full sample rate. And its not so wrong to call this
process Oversampling.

I dont quite understand the thing about the older sampler though,
since it needs to change the sample rate for each note you play
simultaneously, so its not possible adapt the D/A convertor rate as
the EDP does. Probably they use a simple interpolation in the old
model.

--

          ---> http://Matthias.Grob.org