Re: making the switch from Repeater to Ableton Live

     Zoe,

     I know this sounds funny though it's true.  I got rid of my FCB1010
and all my problems went
away.  I just learned how to do it all from the front panel... and of
course my trusty 3 button
foot switch.  This is what I mean when I say "capitalize on what the beast
does best and avoid
what it doesn't do well".  At least part of the blame falls squarely on
MIDI and the quest to make
one protocol do everything well.  MIDI hardly does anything well  :)

     Stephen

>>>If you think of it, write me, do.

In all cases controlling the Repeater with the FCB1010:....<<<