Re: Retraction and apology to LD and Vox (Re: Vox Tonelab for looping)

I had one of those Moog delays.  It was 100% analog but the signal and
repeats were clean as a whistle!  If you drove it to self-oscillate it
would and the tone could almost become like that of an analog
synthesizer (which I guess it sort of was as it was an analog circuit
driven to oscillate) and you could change the pitch with the time knob.
  You could get a lot of clean repeats out of that baby, and you could
control most of the controls with a foot pedal.  No tap tempo though,
no looping, and very expensive.  If I remember correctly I sold it for
more than I bought it for.

On another note, you sound like you should check out mancolooper's as
of yet unreleased latest creation.  He said he is going to call it the
nanosampler, as opposed to his nanolooper.  He told me it's in the
works and will do looping, tap-tempo, self-oscillation with pitch
shifting with the time knob, overdubbing, and make you breakfast in
bed.  He's not 100% sure about that last feature, but I'm hoping he
will include it.  ;0)  It could be just the pedal that many folks are
looking for.  I can't wait until he posts info on his sight.