Echo Pro - technical ping-pong

by default, my Line 6 Echo Pro only gives a ping-pong effect with the one
specific 'model', not with the 'vintage'
effects...

however, by patching (using the jack sockets) the left o/p into the right
i/p and the right o/p into the left
i/p... and then feeding the unit from an xlr i/p I can get a ping-pong
delay from ALL of the delay models;
repeats then being controlled with the output level control. (i was sooooo
pleased with this:-) )

Does anyone know if it is at all possible to flip the feedback wires
around INSIDE the unit (as normal), or is the
repeat feedback done in DSP? If so, what is the chance of a software
solution or a hack?

cheers!

Capital One Classic
Mastercard