Headrush status?

As a couple of people have mentioned things about the Headrush lately, I'm
kind
of wondering what's going on with it. It appears that they discontinued
the E-1
last year sometime, as they slowly disappeared from the online vendors,
then
there was a rumor of a new version, a press release about the E-2 appeared
on
Harmony Central a few months ago, but there was nothing on the Akai
website about
it at the time and nobody was selling it. Now there's info about this E-2
Headrush on the Akai website, but I can't find anyone selling it. Does
anyone
know when this thing will actually become available?

Greg