Re: Item for Sale

Well, it's an average.  If there's been a wild flux in the price it's
not going to show up.  I find it to be usually a good ballpark most of
the time but I also do a search on "completed items" to see what
they've gone for recently.  Problem with using a straight average is
that it doesn't take into account of the shape of the thing auctioned
or what extras it might come with.

Mark