Re: EDP losing half a beat on nextloop w/ SR-16 drum machine

Thanx for the help, though, I still have not solved it. I have SwitchQuant
set to Loop, as of now. Here is an interesting symtom, that may assist.
When
I end the recording of Loop 2 w/ Record, loop 2 is in perfect alignment.
Then, I hit NextLoop to get into Loop 1. It quantizes, waiting for Loop 2
end, but instead of ending at the end of Loop 2 and switching back into
Loop
1, it plays 1/2 of a beat extra of Loop 2, which must actually be the
beginning of Loop 2, before switching into Loop 1. So, now Loop 1 is
off-beat. ????? Many thanx, dave