SF gig spam (was Re: vishnus_serpent.mp3)

Aw, shucks.  I thank you for the kind words.  I've got to get my butt
in gear and do some more recording...

If any of you are in the neighborhood of San Francisco's 26mix
(www.26mix.com) on monday, I'll be doing live looping syncing a
Repeater to a drum machine from 11 PM to Midnight.  Visuals will be
provided by the classic XBOX game Panzer Dragoon Orta (though I'm
having trouble finding someone who'll commit to play it)

Take care,

Mark