RE: EDP sync and sale/resale

Love to Louie, possibly this year I will. Since I don't have 2 EDPs, Im not
worried about syncing, but I am worried about reliability if something goes
horribly wrong (like it seems to be). I have had a few problems over the
years, and did many mods suggested by Andy and Kim to get it running the
way
it is supposed to. I don't want to give the impression that all old EDPs
are
bad...it just seems mine had needed more TLC than most.
I'd like to get a new one soon, but right now the availabilty is limited,
and I don't have the $ anyway. I certainly would have to sell mine and I
couldn't bear to be without one for very long.

Dave Eichenberger
http://www.hazardfactor.com