Re: Loopers-Delight-d Digest V04 #202

Hi Mark,

When I say 'no overdub' I really meant 'no undo'.

With my plug-in you can toggle between record and play, except that
it's implemented as a 'input level' control i.e. you can control the
level of the input that gets fed into the loop. So set that to zero and
you're just playing over your loop. There's a 'circuit diagram' in the
manual if that makes it any clearer.

You have control of feedback too. Can you explain what you mean by
'decay rate'? Chances are if it's just the same thing by a different
name, I can add it very easily.

thanks,
os.

os@collective.co.uk