Re: 1st Loop Workaround in Ableton's LIVE 4.0

Maybe it would be possible for my looping plug-in (Augustus Loop) to
calculate a tempo and output it to the host, once the tap record
process is complete...

FWIW it's this kind of feature suggestion I'm really interested in
discussing with you guys on this list. It's a bit of a
does-one-thing-only plug-in right now, but as such it's a basis for
more complex looping solutions. So if you have ideas, I'm very
interested to discuss them & we'll see how we can shape the future of
this software.

cheers,
os.

PS that URL again: