SysEx Dump w/FCB 1010

Hey guys and girls.
        I could use a little pro-style help with a SysEx dump of my
Behringer
foot controller.  Here is what I am doing,....... maybe someone can
point out where I'm going wrong.

Dumping to a MIDI track in ProTools LE on my iBook.
Using a MOTU FastLane MIDI interface connecting MIDI-In-A to MIDI-Out
of the foot controller.
The Audio MIDI Set Up in OSX is configured.
The foot controller is sending out ch. 1.  The MIDI track is set to
record ch. 1.
I power up the Behringer while holding down the DOWN switch and
navigate to Configuration mode.
I record enable the track and start recording.
Then I push down switch #6 (SysEx Send) until after the light on that
switch goes out.
I go check ProTools, ..... still rolling but nothing has been recorded.

THE END.

Anyone got any ideas?