Re: signal path and asynchronous loops

Good question.  It does pretty well doing weird stuff while in the
effect loop of the Repeater and my loops can be pretty thick.   When I
want something more natural sounding I just use the Repeater's pretty
excellent onboard pitch shifting abilities.  Lately I've just had it
after the output of my guitar preamp.  It does pretty well there.

Mark