Re: asynchronous loops?

Jeff Evans wrote:

> Ah. Thanks. That bums me out, though.
>
> Does anyone make a piece of hardware that can do what I'm looking for
> - which is play more than one loop (of different lengths) at a time,
> each cycling independently?

Jeff this may not be what your looking for but ambiloop (software) can
do that. of course you would have to trust windows on a laptop live but
I'm going to be giving it a shot here in the near future. Windows PC's
have been used a lot in live situations and I am willing to use it live
(now that I've figured out what makes it (ambiloop) crash.

ken