Re: asynchronous loops?

Ah. Thanks. That bums me out, though.

Does anyone make a piece of hardware that can do what I'm looking for -
which is play more than one loop (of different lengths) at a time, each
cycling independently?

I suppose I could get more than one looping device, and just change the
routing as I go (a tc 2290 is starting to make sense) and mix all the
outputs down to stereo - but I was hoping to satisfy my need in a
single rack space. Oh well.

Thanks for the feedback, everyone.
Jeff Evans