Re: Lexicon Vortex Site moves

>> http://www.andybutler.com/vortex/vortex.htm
>
> Thanks, Andy.  And thanks for keeping this site alive!
> It's been very helpful.
>
> -peter koniuto

yeah thanx andy.
one thing tho'-at the bottom of that page it says:
"LEXICON-they have a policy of giving support for discontinued items"-maybe
it should say 'some discontined items')
havent found it to be true(maybe its just me)
my  goto reverb REFLEX started acting up-it had an audible quiet whine
while
the unit is  engaged or not- i called 'lexicon' they referred me to 'harmon
group' who referred me to 'jimfabiano.com' who *doesnt* work on reflexes.
frustrating and outa luck! thank goodness for ebay
again, thanx for that site
stan