Re: DD-20 continued

It seems that I could set all 4 memory slots to different loop lengths and
then toggle through mem. slots as I need to change.  Once you set the
lengths and write to mem. they come back after powering off and on.  I
really need to try this when I get home after I set back up.  I will setup
all 4 slots with different loop lengths and toggle through them while
playing and at the same time use the RC-20 (with over 5 mins. or loop
time) to record the whole thing.  When the cycle on the DD-20 completes I
can then start the loop on the RC-20.....  I need more coffee!

weg