DD-20 continued

Hey cats 'n' kittens-
    So far I've gotten the following pertinent points (which has generated more questions) re. the DD-20:
* The DD-20 comes with 4 memory slots and a current setup slot. They can be toggled through with the right foot pedal.  It can be setup to switch between only two of the slots, one being the current and one a memory slot.

Question: So you've got four memory slots AND a current setup slot? Can you only "forward toggle" or can you toggle back and forth? And what about toggling between two memory slots?

* ...when you switch from the current slot to the 1st memory slot the loop continues but when you switch to the 2nd memory slot the loop stops.

Questions: So you can juggle between two settings, but not a third.... I'm assuming also that the beast has some kind of long-term memory, right? If, ferinstance, I always want the first memory slot to be a delay of 16.33 seconds, can I turn the thing off and set it up next week and it will fire up at that setting? And how fine is the setting of the delay length? I've been doing a lot of work with my GT-3 pedal (see Miko's recent comments on the GT-5) and w/the GT-3, I have multiple patches set up with rhythmically compatible delay settings so I can switch between them for wicked cool polyrhythms. It seems the DD-20 would help me do more of that AND pass the two-second limit of the GT-3, but my GT-3 settings are calibrated in milliseconds (three places to the right of the decimal point). It appears that the DD-20 has only TWO places to the right of the decimal point (centiseconds?). Is this so?

* So far, I've found the manual fairy cryptic. Maybe my copy is
a misprint or something, because after the initial first
few pages of disclaimers (and basic stuff about inserting
batteries and plugging things into it) it seems to jump
right to the middle of operating it and I get a bit lost.
So, the manual for me has not been all that helpful.

Comment: Boss manuals generate brown wind. Still, something is better than nothing, and if anyone wants to scan and pdf or fax to me, I will be your best friend forever and always give you cutsies on the lunch line.
    Keep those important facts on the DD-20 coming - I think I'm a buyer, but I want to get a still clearer picture of it.
Douglas Baldwin, coyote-at-large
coyotelk@optonline.net