Re: midi foot controller for loop triggers manipulation et al

On 2004-05-19, at 16.11, Tias wrote:

> 1: Pedal 1 (trigg selected sample on channel 1)
> 2: Pedal 6 * 4 times (scroll 4 steps down = select row 5)
> 3: Pedal 4 (trigg selected sample on channel 4)

The problem for me here is that I use my hands most of the time for
playing instruments. I also need to assign buttons to record enable
tracks, and maybe also to monitor through tracks (if I want to apply
track inserted effects to my live playing). I can't say I'm completely
sure, but I still think the ControlAid set-up will be quicker for me.
ControlAid lets you dedicate a bunch of pedals for specific tasks and
when you select a different track the same button will be directed to
the same task - but now on that track. Then there is a function similar
to "Auto Record" in he EDP that let you step though a pre-defined
number of slots to record audio clips. So without any pause you can
play instruments and record either a row of clips coming after each
other or a bunch of parallel loops, playing together on the same scene
(but on different tracks).

Tias, how about teaming up some day for a Live jam session?  ;-)

per