totalrtt@hotmail.com

HI

I would like to suscribe to your mailinng list.

I play saxophone and make loops live with a Lexicon PCM 80, glide hall
effects,
and a volume pédal (0 to 127, footswitch1,2, and foot pédal).
The machine is great but the tempo falll down quickly, even with the
parameters at 0 ms.
If there is one or more users of Lexicon, i would like to know how to fix
the beat, i need some help.

Perhaps I need another hardware stéréo loop machine.
So what' new about that kind of machine, and what can be a good stéréo
choice, with a nice sound,
and good connections.

My name is Daniel BROTHIER
My adress : totalrtt@hotmail.com