RE: My PSP84 Experiments

actually I recorded a few guitar sounds from my 7 string and put them into
fruityloops, I used two other effects besides the PSP84, the Decimate
plugin and the Breather plugin. If you are not familular with Decimate it
is an awesome sample rate and bit depth modifier. for more info on it go
to my website, there is a review of it. The breather plugin is by Tiny
God, this is a cycle filter effect. check out
http://www.estarcion.com/tinygod/tinygod.html for more info.

godspeed

Kris

SITE: http://www.helloshadow.tk

Loops: http://www.tapegerm.com/guests/theEngineer/

AIM: Comawhite1985

Words: It is better to be a pirate than to join the Navy
Sign-up for Ads Free at Mail.com
http://promo.mail.com/adsfreejump.htm