4ms' Dann working on looper pedal

Posted to the commonsound forum:

"dont hold your breath, but ive been working on
something for the past year or so.. its getting closer
but still nothing to show. minutes of sample time,
multiple simultaneous loops/"one-shots", variable
windows and of course insane cross-modulation
networks...
ahem.. like i said, don't hold your breath"

I have a Triwave on order from 4ms, plus other toys to
keep me busy for a long time, but this is interesting
news to me.

Paolo