(gig spam) Drum Machine solo in Oakland this friday

Hey everyone,

If anyone's interested, I'll be doing my first ever entirely solo drum
machine set this Friday at this event at 21 Grand in Oakland:

http://www.projectsoundwave.com/sonic.html

I'm actually using 2 completely different looping devices interchangably
with the machine (DL-4 and Dod DFX-94), both of which have completely
different abilities and limitations. I also use some fx devices to get
rather non-standard drum-machine sounds.

The other artists on the bill look pretty exciting, too.