RE: Bernhard Wagner and Y2k4

Blush, blush, BLUSH! Can we move this (doubtlessly intriguing ;-) subject
off list?

How do I apply for removal of postings from the archives? ;-)

Rick, I am sorry for my misformulation! My intent was to say "organized by
Rick Walker" (BTW: did you get my email I sent to: rickwalker@looppool.info
on May, 10th 02:05 ?).

embarrassedly yours,
Bernhard