From: Krispen Hartung [mailto:info@krispenhartung.com]
Sent: 05 May 2004 05:02
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: RE: Latest word on Echoplex ship date ...

Dave - This is outstanding information! I also have two echoplexes on
back order with Musicians Friend. I hope the word comes to fruition
after the 24th. I talked to Musicians Friend the other day, and if I
recall correctly, the rep mentioned having 60 something units on the
way. I'm totally jazzed. :)

Cheers,

Krispen Hartung
Solo Acoustic Guitarist