Gig spam: California Tour

Ok, briefly de-lurking here with a crassly commercial and
self-promotional post. My band, Eleven Eyes, a six-piece avant
jazz/funk/hip-hop unit from Eugene, Oregon, will be making a short
swing down into Northern California. It's our first California trip.

Thursday, May 6, we're at the the G-Street Pub (228 G Street) in Davis,
CA, 10 pm.  For info: 530.758.3154

Friday, May 7, we'll be at  The Bistro (1001 B St) in Hayward, CA.
We'll be playing from 4 to 7:30 pm
For info: http://www.the-bistro.com/calendar.htm or 510.886.8525

Sunday, May 9. we're at The Tradewinds (8210 Old Redwood) Cotati, CA.
Bring your
Mom, it's Mother's Day!!  9:30 pm  For info:
http://www.tradewindsbar.com/ or  707.795.7878

Monday, May 10, we play at Blue ( 998 Monteray St), in San Luis Obispo,
CA , 9:30pm
For info: 805.783.1135

And finally, Tuesday, May 11th, we wrap it up at The Crows Nest  (2218
E. Cliff Dr.)  in sunny Santa Cruz, Ca
For info: http://www.crowsnest-santacruz.com/  or 831.476.4560

Spread the word!

http://www.eleveneyes.org