From: Richard Zvonar [mailto:zvonar@zvonar.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 29, 2004 3:19 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: Freewheeling live looping tool

At 4:26 AM +0800 4/30/04, Yon P Mercury wrote:
Hi, friends. I'd like to invite you:
http://home.graffiti.net/swirlee/freewheeling/index.html

Can't access the site. I get the following:

 Dear Member,

 Your account has exceeded the traffic quota limit for the day.
 Please try your action again later.

 If you require further information or explanation for this error,
 you may contact your customer support representative.

 Your Support Team

Richard Zvonar, PhD
(818) 788-2202
http://www.zvonar.com