returning to the list...OFFERINGS

I do have an item I am selling if any of you are interested.  Funds are needed elsewhere…(oh jeez…how am I gonna pay for this trip?  Just kidding…)

AKAI Z8 24bit sampler – Fully loaded.

This is one of  Akai’s newest beasts with sampling capability at 24 bit/96 hz.  USB and Aksys software makes it a snap to transfer files from your PC to the Z8, or edit samples on the Z8 on a dedicated waveform editor on the PC, and then transfer it right back.  All Keygroups and other parameter settings can be done right on the PC.  Z8 has a very nice array of FX and filters.  8 continuous controller knobs right on the front panel give instant gratification for sample mangling.  The Controller knobs can also send Midi Out, so you can control other devices.  More specs and info stuffs can be had at Akai’s page.   www.akaipro.com

The base samplers are going for about $1700 online, with the standard 60gig hard drive and 272 mb RAM.

Here’s what I’ve got for sale:

Z8 Sampler – mint condition, very low hours with original packaging, manual, etc.

Maxxed out 512 mb RAM

8-out analog board ($300 value)

All Factory loaded samples and Factory sample CD

Wizoo Magnetica (Rhodes/B3/Wurly/Vintage Keys) Sample CD

Wizoo Nord Sample CD

8x SCSI CD-RW with cable to connect to the Z8 for sample loading.

I was asking $1650 plus shipping for this, but I am willing to entertain any reasonable offers…

Let me know.  I am out of town as of this coming Friday until May 12, when I return.

Best Regards,

rich