Re: Where to get EDP+?

David Kirkdorffer sent me an address where I could contact Gibson.  (Thanks
David!)  I did, and thought I would share what I learned with the list, in
case anyone else is in the same spot I am.

OK, I used the mail form on their web page, asking where I could get an
Echoplex, and I got a nice reply saying, "just go to your local authorized
Gibson dealer" to which I replied "gee, everybody I've talked to says they
aren't available and aren't being made.  Is that true?"  I haven't received
a reply to that yet...

As I was looking around the Gibson web pages, I saw a phone number, so I
decided to call.  The guy I talked to seemed pretty cool.  He told me that
one of the parts suppliers had gone out of business and that they were
negotiating with a new supplier.  He seemed to think they would go back
into
production in 30-60 days.  He suggested that I call a dealer and get my
name
on a waiting list...

OK, at this point, I'm officially in a holding pattern and will wait until
the middle of June before trying again...

-Doug