RE: what's everybody doing with Ableton Live?

I've been particularly enamored with recording standalone soft-synths
via Numerology using the Soundflower audio driver to record into Live.
One of the 'weaknesses' of Live has heretofore been that you can't
record midi or host softsynths. But with the advent of these great OSX
utilities it is now possible to record those great sounds into Live, and
then some. Getting the sounds of Arturia's CS80, Minimoog, and Absynth,
as well as beats from the new iDrum etc into Live is pretty mind
boggling.

I tried getting my EDP to mastersync Live, but ran into some problems,
which I haven't had patience to troubleshoot, but therein lays some
crazy potential.

Neil