RE: Line 6 DL4 problem

> >>has anyone had a problem with the Line 6 DL4,
>specifically using an expression pedal?  I'm using my
>Ernie Ball stereo volume/pan pedal....
>The only thing I can think of is that the Line 6 pedal
>is specially designed for the DL4 (and the other
>pedals in the line)<<

I tried to use my Zoom exprssion pedal with te DL4, I found that there
where
pedal resolution problems, in that all the changing was done in a very
small
area of the throw, with usless areas at each side of the action, it may be
that your pedal works until it goes out of the DL4s perceptable resoltion
of
the reisitor pot then it kind of loses track ofthe fact there is a pedal
attached at all.
hope this helps in some way.

Phill

http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger