Re: EDP Reflections...

Add a decay rate possibility and a change of pitch functions (half tones
) + a stereo out and one extra line in and I'll pay around the price of
a boomerang.

Actually just make a boomerang with multiply and undo and stereo out .
and if possible a storage possibility for some loops as RC20, two line
in  and 44Khz sound and I'll be willing to pay also as much as a
Boomerang + RC20.

Luca