Re: [LOOP] Re: Holy grails

At 11:18 AM 4/14/2004, Shane Whitbread wrote:
>A member of both www.guitargeek.com and the harmony central fourms named
>bmoretele (user name on both) has a nanolooper.  He loves it, and posted
>very good reviews on both sites.  I suggest checking it out for more info.

Erm, just to make certain, you're referring to Nanoloop or
ManecoLooper?  Nanoloop is a synthesis cart for manipulating the soundchip
in the Nintendo Gameboy, and there are indeed reviews for it on Harmony
Central.  ManecoLooper is the cool footpedal made by the LD list member
from South America.

I think that was merely a typo, but just want to make certain we're not
getting two different devices confused with each other.

         -c-

_____
"i want to reach my hand into the dark and *feel* what reaches back"
                                                 -recoil