Re: Strange Insruments.....(was Art Rock...)

I have a recording of daxophones on an cd at home, of which I forget the
complete name, but it's something like "whirligigs, something, and
something
else", hehe... beautiful sounding things... as well, this is a great cd
in general, with glass instruments, circuit bending, etc... I'd be glad
to post a sample of the daxophone recording for those interested... :)

peace
-cpr