Re: "Live Looping in italy"

>>>But what made this a very special night was the
support and hospitality of Luca Formentini and his
lovely girl,they guided me,waited patiently for me,and
made everything run smooth once i got there.He also
made me relax before the show and made everything
possible for me to get the best italian treatment!
He is truly a wonderful host and i recomend anybody
planning on playing in northern italy to get in touch
with him.<<<

I'll second that - Luca and Giovanna's hospitality is now legendary, the
gigs he books are always fascinating, his CD collection is a treasure trove
of gems, and his guitar playing is pretty damn fine too! I'm hugely
grateful
to Luca for his friendship and advocacy over the last year - I've done a
few
gigs in Italy now, all because of Luca, and made some good friends there.

Oh, and you REALLY ought to get a copy of Luca's CD - head over to
www.unguitar.com and pick one up - the music is a mixture of tonal guitar
stuff and foundsound/manipulated noise, beautifully recorded, very
spacious.
Inspiring stuff.

cheers

Steve