E-H 16 sec DD ad in Vintage Guitar mag / ted K / DJ gear w/ guitar gear?

just a quick note: on wed i got my new
"vintage guitar" mag and there was an
ad for electo-harminix (sp?) gear that
will be released, coming up, one thing listed
for june (i think) is an updated version of
the 16 sec digital delay,
said it will be updated, no price listed (as usual)
and they did say that it will be a "limited
production" (as usual). i know a few people drool
over these, and since i've seen some for sale on
H-C.com for $1600 ballpark, thought i'd share...

other late shares since my email time is limited:
ted K: sorry to hear about "health related ailments",
carrying around 16 space rack not fun. i've been
experimenting w/ a "smaller loop setup of: digitech
digi-delay & my rp100 (which keeps freaking out now,
not fun) w/ a gemini sampler and my tascam 4-track for
20 sec tape loops. i had it working decently for one
experiment, but due to the fact of mixing "DJ" RCA
inputs w/ guitar 1/4" inputs i've got some "noise
issues", but it worked ok. need to experiment more,
but it would be a more portable rig, than carrying my
4 space rack. i'm also debating trying to put my korg
kaoss pad in there to see how it works....

does anyone have any good suggestions when mixing DJ
stuff w/ guitar stuff?
s----
ps-i took out all "tags" hope this doesn't mess up
digest people.