From: Daniel Mayfield [mailto:bootstick@hotmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, April 10, 2004 8:10 AM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: My first looping performance

Just thought I'd share with all my first looping performance last night,
we
were having a jam night down the local pub and I though hey if I can't
experiment here then were can I?  I used my RC-20 inputting violin into
one
track and guitar into another...Played one bum note on the guitar but
overdubbed enough so it couldn't really be heard, god those wrong notes
just
keep coming around and around and around...
Then once I had the guitars playing I layered the violins over it,
people in
my small town hadn't ever seen anything like it, some though I was using

backing tracks!
Well I got a real buzz from it and shall work on a set, looping is such
fun
as I'm sure all you lot know, well thankyou for letting me waffle to you
all

Dan

http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger